A management system that helps you understand your Business Continuity exposures and then develop the appropriate strategies, arrangements and response plans to address these. And once you have these in place, review, monitor and test these to maintain Resilience and protect the Business.
- Multi-Site/Business function/Event Planning
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Dependency Analysis
- Asset/Resource Database
- Development of Continuity Strategies
- Incident Response Planning
- Communication Planning
- Communication Databases
- Managing and maintaining Recovery Resources
- Development and management of risk reduction and recovery measures
- Management Alerts
- Plan Development/Authorisation Administrator Functionality
- Maintenance and Testing Audit Trail
We used the system to manage our own BS25999 certification and our subsequent migration to ISO22301. As with all BCARM systems there is unlimited remote support and we also provide onsite consultancy to support the Business Continuity process.
If you're wondering what Business Continuity might mean to your Business, watch the video below.
If you want to work through the rest of the exercise, click next